Blog Home > FAQs
Possibly. Take a look at the weight of your order in the “View Basket” screen.
If your order is under 70 lbs, try this:
- Check the shipping charge using the “Estimate Shipping” button
- Change your quantities to get as close to 70 lbs without going over 70 lbs
- Now check the shipping charge. How do the two rates compare? The
amount may have increased by a small amount, but you’re getting more
wood for your dollar.
If your order is over 70 lbs, try this:
- Shipping rates between 71 and 80 lbs are pretty steep.
- Increase your quantities to be closer to 150 lbs, or decrease quantities to be between 60 and 69 lbs.
If your order is over 150 lbs
Call or e-mail us! We can often get a better rate
for heavier orders like this by checking different shipping carriers,
and we’re happy to do it.
We’re here to help!
Discussion, Questions & Answers