----- OR -----
Local Store Pick-Up May Be AvailableCall to Reserve
SawStop 1.75HP Professional Cabinet Saw with 30" Premium fence system, rails & extension table
Delivering the best of both worlds, the Professional 1.75 HP Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the demands of the avid hobbyist while providing a more accessible and conveniently sized unit. Complete with SawStop's legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the PCS175's optimized footprint and 110V power make it ideal for the various challenges of the do-it-yourselfer and a cornerstone for the high-end home shop or workshop.
- Patented safety system prevents serious accidents and injuries to provide the highest level of safety during operation
- Precise performance and safety optimized for the hobbyist, do-it-yourselfer and home shop
- Rugged 110V motor (configurable to 220V) delivers a higher level of performance and power
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast and easy transitions between guard and riving knifes
- Professional fence systems deliver the straightest and most accurate cuts possible
- Enhanced dust collection increases dust and debris removal to provide a cleaner and safer work environment (Includes standard Micro Blade Guard, optional Dust Collection Blade Guard Sold Separately)
- Unmatched quality of construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last
- Compatible with both 10-in standard blades as well as 8-in dado blade sets for maximum versatility
- Please Note: Unit includes Standard Base, optional Mobile Base sold separately
- Please Note: Saw comes with a standard blade guard. When ordering with the optional overarm dust collection, you also need to order the dust collection blade guard. Available above.
- 110V Single Phase 1.75 HP 14 Amp 10-in Professional Cabinet Saw - PCS175
- 30-in Premium Fence System and Table Assembly - TSA-PFA
- Standard Base
- User Manual
The Ultimate Table Saw for the Home Shop
1.75HP motor that runs on 110-volt power (14 amps), but it's also possible to configure to 220-volt power. For shops with less space, this saw comes with 30" fence and extension table. The only safety device that stops the blade within milliseconds of detecting skin contact, quicker than a car airbag deploys, comes standard on SawStop table saws.
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.