----- OR -----
Local Store Pick-Up May Be AvailableCall to Reserve
SawStop 1.75 HP Contractor Saw with 52" Professional T-Glide fence system, rails & extension table
- Patented safety system prevents serious accidents and injuries to provide the highest level of safety during operation
- All purpose safety and mobility suitable for both jobsites and work shops
- Rugged 110V motor (configurable to 220V) delivers a higher level of performance and power
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast and easy transitions between guard and riving knifes
- Professional fence systems deliver the straightest and most accurate cuts possible
- Enhanced dust collection increases dust and debris removal to provide a cleaner and safer work environment (Includes standard Micro Blade Guard, optional Dust Collection Blade Guard Sold Separately)
- Unmatched quality of construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last
- Compatible with both 10-in standard blades as well as 8-in dado blade sets for maximum versatility
- Please Note: Unit includes Standard Base, optional Jobsite Cart and Mobile Base sold separately
- 110V 1.75 HP 15 Amp 10-in Contractor Saw - CNS175
- 52-in Professional Series T-Glide Fence and Table System - TGP2-FRT52A
- Standard Base
- User Manual
Not Your Ordinary Contractor SawWhether on the job site or in the shop, it delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
|Warranty||SawStop warrants to the original retail purchaser of a new contractor saw from an authorized SawStop distributor that the saw will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase.|
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.