Pick Up In Store
JET Shaper: JWS-25X 3hp, 1ph
- Two-speeds let you select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters
- Independently adjustable left and right fences, standard with a micro adjust control for precise positioning
- Large 25” X 25-1/2” precision ground cast iron table provides a durable work area
- V-belt transfers maximum power to the spindle
- Extruded aluminum fence comes with T-Slots and 2 feather board hold-downs
- Reversible spindle speeds for diverse shaping jobs
- Powerful 3HP, 1Ph motor with magnetic controls
- Starting pins for irregular shaping
- Extra large chrome handwheel is conveniently located for fast, easy and accurate spindle height adjustments
- 4” Dust port built into fence for convenient hookup to any dust collection system
- Spindle lock for safe and easy cutter set up
- Spindle height scale
Why Choose This?
The new model JWS-25X Shaper features a powerful 3HP motor with magnetic controls. The large 25”x 25-1/2” precision ground cast iron table provides plenty of support. Safe, easy cutter set up is assisted by a positive detent spindle lock. The independently adjustable left and right fence has a built in 4” dust port.
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.