Pick Up In Store
JET JWBS-14CS, 14" Bandsaw, 1HP 1PH 115/230V, Closed Stand
- 6" depth resaw capacity for cutting larger pieces of wood
- 15" x 15" offset cast iron table gives you more work area in front of the blade
- Cast iron frame construction for strength and rigidity, reduced vibration
- 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust collection system
- 6-spoke, precision computer balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking
- Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Micro-adjustable lower blade guide reduces set up time and makes adjustments easier
- Graphite impregnated polymer blade guides with roller bearing thrust guides provide quicker set-up and a cooler running blade
- 3/8", 6 TPI woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away
A simple but strong bandsaw that is perfect for the home shop. It features very little setup when you first get it home but will promise years of solid heavy duty use. You won't regret buying this one!
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.