Pick Up In Store
JET Edge Sander: OES-80CS:Oscillating Edge Sander: CS
- Oscillating feature reduces heat build-up on sanding belt to reduce loading and burning which increases belt life
- Quick release lever and tracking control dial are conveniently located for replacing and tracking belts
- Belt platen is made from precision-ground steel plate for strength and durability
- Graphite covered platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Cast iron table moves up or down to provide exact workpiece positioning
- 4" dust port hooks up to your dust collection system for efficient dust removal
- Adjustable outer drum support table enables contour sanding
- Tilting sanding head for sanding bevels, angles and flat surfaces
The JET Oscillating Edge Sander has the accuracy and durability you need, in one exceptionally well designed machine. Edge, face, bevel, and contour sanding are at your fingertips - with the power for big jobs and control for fine work; all with the power and durability you’ve come to expect from JET.
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.