Pick Up In Store
JET DC-1100VX-CK Dust Collector, 1.5HP, 2-Micron Canister Kit
- Vortex Cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- Quick-connect collection bags with elastic band for fast, easy installation and removal
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors are rated for continuous-duty
- Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
The JET® DC-1100VX features the exclusive Vortex Cone™ which improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bag. The high air velocity (CFM) stands up to any competitive specifications, and the industrial controls are designed for years of durable use. Collection bags have a snap ring for fast installation and removal. Casters offer maneuverability within the shop.
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Double Live Edge Charcuterie Slab Walnut 4/4 Lumber Pack: 3 Boards, 8"+ Widths
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.