Pick Up In Store
JET AFS-1000B, Air Filtration System, 3-Speed, Remote Control
- Two-Filter System with Air Diffuser disperses outgoing air into a broader pattern
- Disposable Electrostatic Outer Filter attracts more dust particles than standard filters
- Inner Pocket Filter is removable for easy cleaning
- Easy Grip Handles allow easy portability of unit
- Four Eye Bolts let you hang unit from shop ceiling
- Remote Control has built-in timer with 2, 4 and 8-hour settings; automatically shuts system off at the end of the time setting
- Fully-Enclosed Ball Bearing Motor with Overload Protection for long, dependable service
- Rubber Feet prevent marring of surface when placed on workbench
This powerful unit is perfect for the smaller home shop. Simply hang it from the ceiling turn it on and it will clear the room of those fine dust particles. This unit was the first in the industry with remote control, timer and three speeds which have quickly become the industry standard.
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.