Pick Up In Store
JET 8'' Benchtop Planer Jointer
- Combination bench top jointer & planer provides a 2 in 1 machine to maximize work space
- Integrated cord wrap makes transporting easy and ensures workshop safety
- Compact bench top design fits conveniently in small shop environments
- Heavy Duty 13 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Two high speed steel knives for smooth cuts
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Large aluminum extruded fence
- Sheet metal out feed table with height adjustment supports long work pieces and helps reduce snipe
- Planing and joining tables lock
- Precision machined table top ensures a smooth, straight cut
If you've got a small shop, or limited space on the job, the new JET® B3NCH 8" Jointer/Planer Combo is right for you. This powerhouse has features usually only found on big floor models. Precision adjustment knobs, compact design, and a powerful 13 Amp motor are only a few features that make this jointer/planer the right choice for wherever you may need it.
Woodworkers Also Recommend These
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.