Cypress 8/4 Lumber
Random Widths, Random Lengths
Also known as 8/4, S2S.
Surfaced 2 sides (S2S) from rough sawn lumber. You should be able to yield approximately 1-3/4" thickness after you flatten, plane, shape or sand your project parts to fit your project.
Details in our blog: "What Does 4/4 Mean in Lumber?"
This is the range of widths that are usually available in this wood.
- Price shown is for a random selection of widths within this range.
- Request special width selection using the "Minimum Size Request" box in the order form.
- Edges are rough sawn
- Straight edge ripping service is available for a small fee
This is the range of lengths that we might have in stock at any given time. But there are some things to know:
Some Shipping Restrictions:
- If you order 10 bd. ft. or less, your lumber will be cut to be shorter than 45" for shipping purposes. Request different lengths using the "Minimum Size Request" box on the order form
- 8' is the longest length we can reasonably ship by UPS & FedEx
- Longer lengths can be shipped truck freight instead; Please contact us to get a custom shipping quote if you need lengths longer than 8'
We're easy to buy from! That means we can cut you a short piece(s) from long boards if you want.
Here's a Little More Help
$9.49 /Board Feet
|1-99||$9.49 /Bd. Ft.|
|100-999||$7.12 /Bd. Ft. (25% off)|
|1000+||$6.36 /Bd. Ft. (33% off)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
You've Gotta Get Our E-Newsletter
Subscribe now and get our woodworking tips delivered weekly, plus get a $10 credit: