Cypress 4/4 Craft Pack: 10 Board Feet
Also known as 4/4, S2S.
Surfaced 2 sides (S2S) to 13/16" actual thickness. May still require you to flatten, plane, shape or sand your project parts to fit your project.
Details in our blog: "What Does 4/4 Mean in Lumber?"
This is the range of widths that are usually available in this pack.
- Price shown is for a random selection of widths within this range
- Special hand-selection is avaialble at an additional fee, please contact to inquire
- Edges are rough sawn
- Straight edge ripping service is available for a small fee
You get a variety of lengths with the ends trimmed.
Some Shipping Restrictions:
- If you order 10 bd. ft. or less, your lumber will be cut to be shorter than 45" for shipping purposes. Request different lengths using the "Minimum Size Request" box on the order form
- 8' is the longest length we can reasonably ship by UPS & FedEx
- Longer lengths can be shipped truck freight instead; Please contact us to get a custom shipping quote if you need lengths longer than 8'
We're easy to buy from! That means we can cut you a short piece(s) from long boards if you want.
Here's a Little More Help
|3+||$114.30 /Pack (10% off)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
You've Gotta Get Our E-Newsletter
Subscribe now and get our woodworking tips delivered weekly, plus get a $10 credit: