These turning squares measure nearly a full 2" square - actual measurement is 1-7/8" square and 20" long. Cut from premium kiln dried lumber so you're ready to work. They're ready to be turned into furniture spindles, table legs, small accessories (letter openers, utensils, etc), and other fine woodworking projects.
- Thickness: Actual is 1-7/8'' (cut square)
- Widths: Actual is 1-7/8'' (cut square)
- Lengths: 20'' (or slightly longer)
Other Good things To Know
- Grade: Kiln dried, clear. See our page about Hardwood Grading for some details about common lumber grades and their definitions.
- Extra Discount: 10% off 5+
Try a Woodworking Project Plan from WOOD Magazine®These links open in a new window for WOOD Magazine®'s project plans website