Hard and dense, just as you'd expect from ebony. The wood is nearly jet black or dark dark brown. These turning squares measure a full 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 18'' but are rough sawn. They are cut from premium lumber (and air dried). They're ready to be turned into furniture spindles, table legs, small accessories (letter openers, utensils, etc), and other fine woodworking projects.
- Thickness: 1-1/2'' (rough sawn cut square)
- Widths: 1-1/2'' (rough sawn cut square)
- Lengths: 18'' (or slightly longer)
Other Good things To Know
- Grade: Smooth all 4 sides, air dried and waxed on the ends. See our page about Hardwood Grading for some details about common lumber grades and their definitions.
- Extra Discount: 10% off 5+
Try a Woodworking Project Plan from WOOD Magazine®These links open in a new window for WOOD Magazine®'s project plans website