Chakte Kok dazzles because of its impressive fresh cut color, which is an unbelievable natural vivid red. The wood is a tight grained, lightweight and on the soft side. These turning squares measure a full 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 18'' and are cut from premium kiln dried lumber. They're ready to be turned into furniture spindles, table legs, small accessories (letter openers, utensils, etc), and other fine woodworking projects.
- Thickness: 1-1/2'' (cut square)
- Widths: 1-1/2'' (cut square)
- Lengths: 18'' (or slightly longer)
Other Good things To Know
- Grade: Kiln dried, clear. See our page about Hardwood Grading for some details about common lumber grades and their definitions.
- Extra Discount: 10% off 5+
Try a Woodworking Project Plan from WOOD Magazine®These links open in a new window for WOOD Magazine®'s project plans website