Wenge 6/4 Lumber
1-5/16" ThicknessSurfaced 2 sides (S2S) from rough sawn to yield approximately 1-1/4" thickness after you flatten, plane, shape or sand your project parts to fit your project.
(Also known as 6/4, S2S)
4" to 10" WidthsThis is the range of widths that are usually available in this wood.
- Price shown is for a random selection of widths within this range.
- If you have particular needs, please indicate them the "Selection Request" box for special hand-selection at an additional fee.
- Edges are rough sawn
- Straight edge ripping service is available for a small fee
6' to 14' LengthsThis is the range of lengths that are usually available in this wood.
- There is no minimum order! Which means we can cut you ashort piece(s) from long boards if you want
- 8' is the length limitation for UPS & FedEx packages Longer lengths can be shipped common carrier freight; Woodworkers Source staff is happy to provide you a custom shipping quote for an order of lengths longer than 8'.
$25.99 $19.49 /Board FeetOnly thru October 31, 2016
|1-99||19.49 /Bd. Ft. (25% off)|
|100-999||$17.54 /Bd. Ft. (33% off)|
|1000+||$16.57 /Bd. Ft. (36% off)|
You've Gotta Get Our E-Newsletter
Subscribe now and get our woodworking tips delivered weekly, plus get a $10 credit:
Project Help Articles
Understanding hardwood lumber starts right here with these wacky fractions.
If you're expecting perfect clear lumber 100% of the time, you're in for a surprise. Here's a summary of the hardwood lumber grades and what to expect from them.
Board feet isn't your everyday kind of math, but these three simple steps make it easy to figure out your project.
Here's a handy (and free) Excel worksheet that helps you estimate the lumber needs for your project.
Are woods poisonous? Hazardous to use in cutting boards or baby cribs? Find out here.
Wood is like a sponge, and it's always in a state of absorbing or releasing moisture to stay equalized with its environment. The problem with that is it also swells and shrinks. Here's what you need to know to protect your project.