Here's your best price on this lumber because a bulk package means you get discounted lumber and a better shipping rate.
The 100 BF PRO Pack has the overjoyed woodworker in mind - if you want to stock up in a way that lets you pick through boards to find the right grain and color for your projects, a PRO Pack is a good way to do it. You're going to get a total of 100 board feet of our premium lumber in a fantastic selection of widths (4'' to 10'' wide) and lengths (usually 6' to 8' long, but we can accommodate longer - just ask!).
Normally PRO Packs of lumber arrive by UPS in 4-6 individual packages that are easy to handle. All lumber is kiln dried and surfaced smooth to 13/16'' thick.
Sizes you can expect:
13/16'' thick, surfaced smooth two sides (4/4 S2S)
4''-10'' variety with rough edges. Straight line ripping on one edge is available as well (see below).
6' or 8' long, your choice
[+] What if I need specific sizes?
You'll have to cut your own pieces to size. Hardwood lumber is sold as a bulk raw product, which means that our stacks of lumber have a big variety of sizes most often from 4" up to 12" wide, and 6' to 16' long.
- Only some unusual exotic woods are narrower than 4" and under 6' long. This is clearly stated when that's the case, everything else is larger.
- We always ship the longest boards possible, and rarely ship boards less than 48" long unless you request shorter. The longest we can ship by UPS is 96" (that's 8').
For general fine woodworking, the various widths and lengths meet the needs and desires of woodworkers building furniture, cabinetry, and fine woodwork. But we do understand that certain projects have some requirements, and we're happy to help you out.
Here's how we can help you get the sizes you need:
- We can hand-select material that will yield what you need. Type your needs into the "Selection Request" field right above the Add to Cart button above when you place your order. 4 things to know about size requests
- We can do some limited custom milling such as planing to a different thickness and straight-line ripping one edge. Please call or email to talk about your needs.
Other Good things To Know
- Quantity: 100 board feet, and ships in approximately 5 packages by UPS.
- Grade: Select & Better.. See our page about Hardwood Grading for some details about common lumber grades and their definitions.
- Extra Discount: 10% Off for 3+
Lumber Thickness Compared:
The thickness of hardwood lumber is expressed as a fraction. Here are the various lumber thicknesses compared to one another.
Try a Woodworking Project Plan from WOOD Magazine®These links open in a new window for WOOD Magazine®'s project plans website