Delivering the best of both worlds, the Professional 1.75 HP Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the demands of the avid hobbyist while providing a more accessible and conveniently sized unit. Complete with SawStop's legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the PCS175's optimized footprint and 110V power make it ideal for the various challenges of the do-it-yourselfer and a cornerstone for the high-end home shop or workshop.
- Patented safety system prevents serious accidents and injuries to provide the highest level of safety during operation
- Precise performance and safety optimized for the hobbyist, do-it-yourselfer and home shop
- Rugged 110V motor (configurable to 220V) delivers a higher level of performance and power
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast and easy transitions between guard and riving knifes
- Professional fence systems deliver the straightest and most accurate cuts possible
- Enhanced dust collection increases dust and debris removal to provide a cleaner and safer work environment (Includes standard Micro Blade Guard, optional Dust Collection Blade Guard Sold Separately)
- Unmatched quality of construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last
- Compatible with both 10-in standard blades as well as 8-in dado blade sets for maximum versatility
- Please Note: Unit includes Standard Base, optional Mobile Base sold separately
- Please Note: Saw comes with a standard blade guard. When ordering with the optional overarm dust collection, you also need to order the dust collection blade guard. Available above.
- 110V Single Phase 1.75 HP 14 Amp 10-in Professional Cabinet Saw - PCS175
- 36-in Professional Series T-Glide Fence and Table System - TGP2-FRT36A
- Standard Base
- User Manual